REET Online Form 2021 Notification & Apply Online
Information: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has given a notification for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET). All Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. REET Exam 2021 for the 30000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021
Application Fee Reet 2021
- For Single Paper: Rs.550/-
- For Two Papers: Rs.750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 11-01-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2021 midnight 12:00 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 04-02-2021
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: From 14-04-2021
- Dates for Examination: 25-04-2021 (Sunday)
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility (Tentative)
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility (Tentative)
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 for the 30000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here