Information: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has given a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) 2056 Vacancies. All Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online For 2056 post SBI PO Vacancy 2021 । SBI Bank PO 2056 Vacancy 2021 .
SBI PO 2021 Notification
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2021
Advt No: CRPD/PO/2021-22/18
SBI PO Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-10-2021
SBI PO 2021 Exam Date
State Bank of India (SBI) has released Exam Dates for SBI PO Vacancy 2021 exam along with its SBI PO Vacancy notification 2021 on 04th October. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to remain updated about SBI PO 2021 Exam. The exam schedule for SBI PO 2021 Exam has been updated below. Let’s have a look at the tentative dates for SBI PO 2021 exam as mentioned in SBI PO Notification 2021–
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Dates f or Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2000 and not earlier than 02-04-1991 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
SBI PO 2021 Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
SBI PO Vacancy 2021
SBI PO 2021 Vacancy has been announced along with SBI PO Notification 2021. For FY 2021-22, the State Bank of India has announced a total vacancy of 2056 posts of Probationary Officers. Let’s have a look at the break-up of SBI PO 2021 Vacancies
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540||20|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300||24|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150||12|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200||—|
SBI PO 2021 Salary Structure
As per the notification, the starting basic pay of a SBI PO is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO 2021 Notification & Important Links:-
Apply Online:- Click Here
Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here