RRC Western Railway Apprentice Online Form 2020
Total Vacancy: 3553
Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019 Apprentice Dated 02/01/2020
Information:- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2019-2020. All Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online for 3553 vacancy.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2020 at 11:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2020 at 17:00 Hrs
- Declaration of Merit List: 13-02-2020
- Dates for Document/ Certificate Verification/ Scrutiny by the Divisions to be completed and declaration of list of selected Applicants: 28-02-2020 onwards
- Date for Date of commencement of Training: 01-04-2020 onwards
Age Limit (as on 06-02-2020)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Post Name Total
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here