Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 2nd December 2023 : free petrol for your car just by playing a quiz on your smartphone. It sounds too good to be true, but that’s exactly what the Park+ app is offering to its users. Park+ has come up with an innovative way to reward its users by giving away free petrol through a daily quiz.
Park + Daily Quiz Answers 2nd December 2023 Play and Win For free 1L petrol every week, don’t miss. Simple quiz answers and complete within a few minutes this Park+ Quiz Answers Today and win rewards. Now, Park+ Daily Quiz Play & Win Free Petrol Upto 500ml Daily
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer Read and follow below links to know more about how to grab free petrol click The link and read .
- How To Play Park + Daily Quiz Answers Today ?
- How to Install Park+ App & Participate in the Park+ Daily Quiz Answers and Win Free Petrol
- How to Redeem Park+ Free Petrol Quiz from App
Park Plus Quiz Answer 2nd December 2023
Next Day Park+ Daily Quiz Answer 3rd December 2023
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL For Park + Quiz Answer Play and Win For free 1L petrol every week, don’t miss. Simple quiz answers and complete within a few minutes this Join Telegram And Answer the Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 3rd December 2023 and win rewards Daily & weekly. Park+ Quiz Answers 3rd December : Play & Win Free Petrol
How Park + Daily Quiz Answers Works Today Quiz?
1. Play Quiz Daily: Complete all the questions of the day’s quiz
2. Win Free Petrol on completing the quiz: Petrol can be redeemed at IOCL Pumps
3. Come Back Tomorrow & win more: remember – your daily rewards are waiting for you
4. Build your streak: Higher the streak score, the bigger the rewards Park+ App
How to Participate in the Park+ Daily Quiz Answers and Win Free Petrol
1. First of all, Download Park+ App From Google Playstore
2. Install this app & open it. and login to your account
3. Enter your mobile number and verify with OTP
4. Home Dashboard interface in the Park+ App and go to New Park+ Quiz Section Park+ Daily Quiz Answers
5. Top of the Story side, click on Daily Park+ Quiz and win free petrol now
6. Play Today’s Quiz & Grab your free petrol fasttt…
7. Tap to Start the quiz and answers 5 questions answers Park+ Daily Quiz Answers
8. Correct answers park+ quiz and win an amazing rewards gift card voucher and free petrol Park+ Daily Quiz Answers
9. Claim Reward and you’ve earned 50ml Park+ petrol added to your Park+ account Today Park+ Daily Quiz Answers
10. All quiz answers are added above here and just simple participants, and win free petrol Park+ Daily Quiz
11. Park + Daily Quiz Answer -3/12/2023 Play the quiz & win up to 1 free petrol every week. Please Share with your friends.
How to Redeem Park+ Free Petrol Quiz from App:
- Play Daily Quiz And Win Upto 1 Liter Petrol In A Week
- To Redeem Your Prize Of Petrol, Please Open The Park+ App
- Go To Petrol Section
- Scroll Down In Petrol Section & Click On ‘Redeem Park+ Petrol‘ Or ‘Buy Petrol‘
- Enter Your Name, Email ID, DOB, and Select Vehicle by Car/bike & Pincode
- Then Click on ‘Enroll Now‘
- Park+ App Will Generate Your Indian Oil Voucher
- Click On ‘Claim‘
- Go to Indian Oil Petrol Pump & Get Free 1L Petrol Free With Oil Voucher
Park+ quiz Nov 23, win up to 500ml Park+ Petrol
Park Plus Quiz Answer 22th November 2023
1. Priyanka Chopra’s first car was a:
2. Which company makes an SUV model ‘Q5’?
3. Complete the movie title ‘Mere Dad ki ______’
4. Whose tagline is ‘New Thinking New Possibilities’
5. Where is the main headquarters of Maruti Suzuki?
A. New Delhi
Park Plus Quiz Answer 21th November 2023
Q. Which car part stores energy and helps start engine?
Ans. Battery (B)
Q. What does ATV stands for?
Ans. All Terrain vehicle (A)
Q. In which city headquarters of kia located?
Ans. Seoul (D)
Q. What shape is the Ferrari logo?
Ans. Shield (D)
Q. Skoda is the car brand from which country?
Ans. Czech Republic (A)
Park Plus Quiz Answer 20th November 2023
1. Who won the World Cup final of ICC 2023?
2. Who scored the most from Indian team in the final match?
C. KL Rahul
3. Who scored the most runs from Australia?
A. Travis Head
4. How many runs did Indian team make in the final match?
5. Who won the toss in the India Vs Australia final match?
Park Plus Quiz Answer 19th November 2023
1. Guess this Cricketer
A. Mohammed Shami
2. Where is the match going to be held?
3. Australia won from which team in the semi-final?
B. South Africa
4. Where you can watch the world cup this season?
Park+ quiz Nov 3 win up to 500ml of Park+ petrol
1. Minimum age to get license is:
A. 18 years
2. _____ has a logo of overlapping circles
3. Most uncommon car color in India is
4. ____ color number plates are used for EVs
5. In ______ Cricket WC Kohli scored his first century?
Park Plus Quiz Answer 14th October 2023
1. Whose logo is this?
2. Identify the logo below:
3. This logo is of the car manufacturer ________
4. This logo Belongs to?
5. “Das Auto” was the tagline of which company?
Park Plus Quiz Answer 13th October 2023
Q1: What car brand has a three-pointed star logo?
Q2: One of the world’s cheapest cars in world by Tata is?
Ans. Tata Nano
Q3: Which brand products Harrier and Safari?
Ans. Tata Motors
Q4: A Famous Suv used by the Indian army for many years?
Ans. Maruti Gypsy
Q5: Whose logo is this?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 12th October 2023
1. Which car is this?
A. Hyundai Verna
2. Swift Desire belongs to which car brand?
3. The popular sedan model “City” is made by?
4. A brand known for its family models like Alto and Swift?
A. Maruti Suzuki
5. Which car brand is this
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 11th October 2023
1. The brand that includes Defender and Discovery models?
C. Land Rover
2. The slogan “the best or nothing” is associated with:
3. What color was ferrais originally built in?
4. What flag is waved to start a race?
C. Green flag
5. What country is Hyundai associated with?
B. South Korea
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 9th October 2023
1. Which team is known as the “Scuderia” in F1?
Answer A. Ferrari
2. What was the first car with Bluetooth?
Answer D. 2 010 Chrysler 300
3. What is the minimum weight of a f1 car in 2023?
Answer D. 798 kg
4. ______ is the first sports car
Answer D. Vauxhall ‘Prince Harry’ Sports Torpedo
5. What was the first car to have seat belts?
Answer B. Volvo PV544
Park+ quiz Oct 9, win up to 500ml of Park+ petrol
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 8th October 2023
1. Which model year has bullet tail lights?
D. 1959 Cadillac
2. The first car equipped with anti- lock braking system?
C. Mercedes-Benz S-Class
3. ______ features in Back To The Future trilogy
4. Who ow s Rolls Royce?
5. What car manufacturer makes the Altima?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 7th October 2023
1. ____ team reached Cricket WC finals but never won?
A. New Zealand
2. The leading wicket tapering Cricket World Cup history?
A. Muttiah Muralitharan
3. Who is the leading run scorer in Cricket World Cup?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
4. The team with most Cricket World Cup wins is?
5. _____ trophy is awarded to winner of Cricket World Cup
D. The ICC Cricket World Cup Trophy
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 6th October 2023
1. What’s the name of shot that’s hit out of ground?
A. A Six
2. Cricket stadium with largest capacity in the world?
C. Narendra Modi Stadium
3. Who has scored over 10k runs and 200+ wickets?
B. Jacques Kallis
4. Which team has the nickname “The Men in Green”?
5. What bat did Tendulkar use to score his 100th century?
B. The Master Blaster
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 5th October 2023
1. “M” stands for ____ in BMW M models
2. BMW’s electric sub-brand is called:
A. BMW i
3. Mahindra and Mahindra is based in which country?
4. In what country is Audi headquartered?
5. Which car brand produces the iconic 911 sports car?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 4th October 2023
1. Which BMW has the quickest 0-60 time?
D. 2009 BMW Activelybrid 7
2. Tata Motors acquired which British brand in 2008?
A. Jagur Land Rover
3. _____ is the smallest car from Tata Motors?
4. Which is the first Tata Motors EV?
B. Tata Nexon EV
5. Which car has kidney grills?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 3rd October 2023
Q1. Where did sports car originate in
Ans. Europe (B)
Q2. How often do cars need servicing?
And. One in a year (C)
Q3. Which is the fastest electric car available in India?
Ans. Porsche Taycan turbo s (B)
Q4. Guess the car from image
Ans. Jeep Wrangler (C)
Q5. Guess the car from image
Ans. Kia carens (B)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 2nd October 2023
1. What was Mahatma Gandhi’s birthplace?
2. What is the name of Mahatma Gandhi’s autobiography?
C. My Experiments with Truth
3. Gandhi’s philosophy of non-violence is known as:
4. Gandhi’s favorite mode of transportation was often a:
5. Gandhi was an advocate for using _______ as fuel?
park+ quiz for Oct 2, win up to 500 ml Park+ petrol
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 1st October 2023
Q1. Where did sports car originate in?
Ans. Europe (B)
Q2. How often do cars typically need servicing?
Ans. Once in a year (C)
Q3. Which is the fastest electric car available in India?
Ans. Porsche Taycan Turbo S (B)
Q4. Guess the car from image
Ans. Jeep Wrangler (C)
Q5. Guess the car from the image
Ans. Kia carens (B)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 30th September 2023
1. Which of the following is an Indian car brand?
2. What iconic muscle car shares a name with a wild horse?
(C) Ford Mstang
3. Which brand introduced its debut car with ‘The Dixi’?
4. What is the most popular color for a car?
5. Which is the largest car out of the following?
(D) Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 29th September 2023
Q1. The Rools Royce radiator ornament is The Siprit of ____
Ans The Spirit of Ectasy
Q2. What was the Mercedes – Benz original name?
Q3. The first Tesla car was introduced in which year?
Q4. ____ was the first vehicle to go faster than speed o sound
Ans Thrust SSC
Q5. Most sports cars typically have how many seats?
Ans 2 seats
Park Plus Answers 28th September 2023
Q1. Which car brand has won most formula 1 championship
Ans. Ferrari (A)
Q2. What is the best selling sports car of all time
Ans. Ford Mustang (C)
Q3. Which car company has most wins at 24 Hours of Le Mans
Ans. Porsche (B)
Q4. Who made the first hybrid SUV
Ans. Ford (C)
Q5. What type of fuel is used in formula 1 cars
Ans. High octane gasoline (C)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 27th September 2023
1. Most Expensive Car Ever Sold at an Auction?
Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe
2. Which Company First Mass Produced a Hybrid Vehicle?
3. Which is the Longest Lasting Car Model in Production?
4. Which Car Company Introduced the First Minivan?
5. Which Country Produces the Most Electric Vehicles?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 26th September 2023
Q1 H2 Hydrogen Type of car that is powered by hydrogen?
- Fuel Cell Car
- Hybrid car
- Electric Car
- Solar Car
Q2 Firs EESL State with Highest number of EV registered?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Q4 BALENO Maruti Suzuki’s Baleno is a?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 25th September 2023
Question 1 Which car brand produces ‘Triber’ model?
Question 2 Who has largest car manufacturing plant in India?
Tata Motors (B)
Question 3 Guess the car from image?
Jeep Compass (B)
Question 4 Which of these is not a Tata car?
Queation 5 Which automaker produces X1, X3, X5 series cars?
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 24th September 2023
Q. Where can you buy car accessories on park+
Ans. All of the above
Q. How many products are listed on park+ car shop
Q. What is the best selling item on park+ car shop today
Ans. Both 2 & 3
Q. How long does park+ car shop to deliver orders
Ans. 2-4 days
Q. What can you redeem with the petrol won after the quiz
Ans. All of the above
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 23th September 2023
1. Which company uses slogan- “Sheer Driving Pleasure”?
2. Which is the largest car maker by sales?
Ans. A. Toyota
3. Safety system that prevents wherl loco during braking?
Ans. B. ABS
4. What helps cars maintain stability when cornering?
Ans. C. ESC
5. What type of car is designed for odd road driving?
Ans. C. SUV
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 22th September 2023
Q1. Guess the movie name
Ans1. Khiladi 786
Q2. India’s largest car maker by market cap is
Ans2. Maruti suzuki
Q3. Which is the largest electric car maker in India
Ans3. Tata motors
Q4. Which is the largest two wheeler maker in India
Ans4. Hero motocorp
Q5. Which is the largest three wheeler maker in India
Ans5. Bajaj auto
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 21th September 2023
Q1. Which stock isn’t listed on the Indian stock exchange ?
Q2. First auto stock to be listed on indian stock exchange ?
Ans. Tata Motors
Q3. Guess the car in the image ?
Ans. Tata Nexon
Q4. Which brand produces ” TRIBER ” ?
Q5. Which of the following isn’t a jaguar model ?
Park Plus Quiz Answers Today
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 20th September 2023
1. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Audi in India?
Ans: D. VIRAT KOHLI
2. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Hyundai Exter in India?
Ans: B. HARDIK PANDYA
3. Who is the Brand Ambassador of BMW in India?
Ans: C SACHIN TENDULKAR
4. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Ducati India?
Ans. A RANVEER SINGH
5. Who was Hyundai’s Brand Ambassador for 25 years?
Ans: B SHAH RUKH KHAN
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 19th September 2023
Q1. Which is India’s first 8 lane elevated expressway
Q2. Who made the first Highway of India
A2.Sher Shah Suri
Q3. Which is the longest highway in India
Q4. Which is the busiest highway in India
Q5…..has the world’s longest tunnel above 3000m
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 18th September 2023
Q1 What is the first Indian car to be exported to Europe?
Answer (B) Zen
Q2 Minimum age for driving car in India is:
Answer (A) 18
Q3 What does this road sign signify?
No Straight Ahead
One Way Traffic
No Overtaking Zone
Answer (B) One Way Traffic
Q4 What is this car part?
Answer (B) Radiator
Q5 Guess the movie from this scene?
Bachna Ae Haseeno
Wake Up Sid
Answer (D) Anjaana Anjaani
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answers 17th September 2023
Q1 Which car’s design is inspired by Cheetah?
- Tata Safari
- Hyundai Verna
- Mahindra XUV 700
- Toyoto Hyryder
Answer (C) Mahindra XUV 700
Q2 World’s 1st 100% ethanol car launched by Nitin Gadkari?
- Toyoto Innova Hycross
- Maruti Invicto
- Tata Harrier
- Kia Seltos
Answer (A)Toyoto Innova Hycross
Q3 Which Maruti car is based on Toyoto Innova Hycross?
Answer (C )Invicto
Q4 On which Maruti car is the new Toyota Rumion based
Answer (B )Ertiga
Q5 Which of these car brand logos have a pair of wings?
- Aston Martin
Answer (C)Aston Martin
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 16th September 2023
Q1. Gauss the Car from the image?
Ans- Maruti Jimmy
Q2. What was the first sports car manufactured in India?
Ans- Dc Avanti
Q3. First manufacture to install DRL in their car?
Q4. Guess the car from the image?
Q5. Who offers the Kaziranga Edition lineup for their SUVs?
Ans- Tata Motors
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 15th September 2023
Q. What is the function of fuel pump in a car
Ans. To supply fuel to the engine
Q. In car insurance what does idv means
Ans. Insured declared value
Q. Guess the car from the image
Ans. G wagon
Q. in iron man 2, tony stark drives which car
Ans. Audi r8
Q. Which part of the car’s engine moves within the cylinder
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 14th September 2023
Q1. What does initials DB (eg DB11) stand for
A1. David brown
Q2. The bmw logo uses colours from which country flag
Q3. Guess the car in this image
A3. Maruti invicto
Q4. What car was seen the on movie Haathi mere saathi
A4. Chevrolet Impala
Q5. What car was featured in movie taarzan the wonder car
A5. toyota mr2
Park Plus Quiz
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 13th September 2023
Q1 Which automaker’s emblem is shaped like a diamond?
Ans: (B) Renault
Q2 Where’s the most expensive l number plate ever sold?
Ans: (C) Dubai
Q3 What was the first car to break the sound barrier?
Ans :(A) Thrust SSC
Q4 ____is the private racetrack owned by Ferrari?
Ans : (B) Fiorano Circuit
Q5 Which iconic car has appeared in seven Bond films?
Ans : (B) Aston Martin DB5
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 12th September 2023
Q1 Where is the headquarters of Ferrari located?
Ans : [D] Maranello, italy
Q2 What shape is the Ferrari logo?
Ans : [D] Shield
Q3 Which of these is the oldest active F1 team?
Ans :[A] Ferrari
Q4 In which country was the Tesla Model S first produced?
Ans :[A] United States
Q5 ___vompany first produced 10 million units in a year?
Ans :[C] Toyota
Park+ Quiz Answers Today
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 10th September 2023
Q. What is a pony car in the car world?
Ans. Compact, sporty, compact cars
Q. What does the term horsepower refer to in cars?
Ans. The engine’s power output
Q. What is the first colour of every Ferrari model
Q. Go further is the slogan of which car company
Q. Which is the world’s oldest car manufacturer company
Park Plus Today Quiz Answers
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 9th September 2023
1) Which company introduced 3-point seat belts?
Answer: Volvo (D)
2) Skoda is a car brand from which country?
Answer: Czech Republic (A)
3) Which a NOT a brand within the General Motors company?
Answer: Ford (C)
4) Double wishbone is a type of ___
Answer: Suspension (C)
5) ____ is the main character in Disney cartoon “Cars”?
Answer: Lightning McQueen (B)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 8th September 2023
Q1) Who was Lord Krishna’s childhood friend and companion?
Ans: Sudama (A)
Q2) Where did Lord Krishna serve as Arjuna’s Charioteer?
Ans: Battle of Kurukshetra (B)
Q3) Krishna is considered to be ___th Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
Ans: 8th (D)
Q4) What musical instrument is linked to Lord Krishna?
Ans: Flute (A)
Q5) What festival marks Krishna lifting Govardhan Hill?
Ans: Govardhan Pooja (C)
Parkplus Quiz Answers Today
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 5th September 2023
1) The “D” in “DCT” transmission stands for
Answer: Dual (B)
2) Which car company has won the most F1 championships?
Answer: Ferrari (A)
3) Guess the car name from the image?
Answer: Tata Nexon (C)
4) Which car is the most expensive car to insure?
Answer: Maserati Quattroporte (A)
5) Which company is known for “M series” performance cars?
Answer: BMW (C)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 4th September 2023
1) The Toyota Prius is a ___ car:
Answer: Hybrid car (B)
2) The backbone of the internal combustion engine is
Answer: Crankshaft (D)
3) The Nurburgring is a racetrack located in
Answer: Germany (C)
4) Which car part stores energy and helps start engine?
Answer: Battery (B)
5) McLaren F1 supercar has a ____ seat layout:
Answer: Three (C)
Park+ Today Quiz Answers
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 3rd September 2023
1) What does “4×4” refer to in relation to vehicles?
Answer: Four-wheel drive (C)
2) Guess the car in the image?
Answer: Tata Altroz (C)
3) Which brand has stopped selling cars in India?
Answer: Chevrolet (C)
4) Which movie features a DeLorean traveling through time?
Answer: Back to the Future (A)
5) Which was the first car to have gullwing doors?
Answer: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (C)
Park Plus Daily Quiz Answer 2nd September 2023
Q1. Which company produces the rally car sport Quattro S1
Q2. In formula 1 racing what does Pit Stop refers to
Ans. A stop for tire change, fuel and adjustment during the race
Q3. What part can cause alignment problems
Ans. Worn wheel bearings
Q4. Guess the car name from the image
Ans. Force gurkha
Q5. Which car manufacturer introduces the SUV brezza
Ans. Maruti suzuki
Today Park+ Quiz Answers
Park+ Daily Quiz Answer 31th August 2023
1) What is the latest Daily Challenge posted?
Answer: Car Photography Challenge (B)
2) What’s the name of Park+ principal correspondent?
Answer: Shubham Parashar (B)
3) Newest car review in “Latest/Car Reviews” section?
Answer: Mahindra XUV 700 (C)
4) Where’s Attach image icon in Community’s “Create Post’
Answer: Bottom Left (C)
5) Community posts are moderated post-publishing?
Answer: True (A)