Total Vacancy: 160
Advt No.01/2020 (NRB)
Information: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & Technician vacancies. All Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For the posts of Category-I: Rs.150/-
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
- For the posts of Category-II and Direct Recruitment: Rs.100/-
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman (for DR posts) and Women category.
- Payment can done thorough online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021
- Last date for submission of online Application: 31-01-2021
Age Limit (as on 31-01-2021)
- Minimum Age for Category-I & II & Technician: 18 Years
- Maximum age Limit for Category-I: 24 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Category-II: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Technician: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)|
|Mechanical||13||Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
|Chemistry||04||Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc.
(Chemistry as principal & Physics, Mathematics as subsidiary
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)|
|Plant Operator||15||HSc in Science stream|
|A/C Mechanic||01||SSC (with Science and Maths) with NTC (ITI pass or NAC Apprenticeship
|01||HSC in Science stream or SSC (with Science and Maths) with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship|
|03||SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate g|
|01||SSC with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship|
Notification:- Click here