NHM, Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam Result Released 2021
Total Vacancy: 7810
Information: National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (TSP & Non TSP) vacancies on contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Unreserved Category, OBC/ MBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 400/-
- For OBC/ MBC (Non Creamy Layer), SC/ST, Shahriya Category: Rs. 300/-
- For PH/ Female Widow/ Female Divorcee: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Through E-Mitra
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidates Should Possess GNM, B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), BAMS form a recognized university.
Exam Result :- Click Here